9.01.2010

It's the 1st. Don't you just love fresh starts?

It's been a busy summer. House projects, moving, starting up ministry on a new campus. In a way, many of the aspects of our life have started over. And sometimes a fresh start can be fun. Sometimes it can be overwhelming too (I've definately had my moments), but overall, I am extremely grateful for these changes.


I figured it would also be a good time to start up this blog again. I've missed it. I've missed this place to not only process but to praise my Lord...my Creator...my God...my Everything.


I also hope for it to be a place for me to share more photography. So here goes...

This picture was taken a couple weeks ago in Frisco, CO where we had a retreat with our student leaders and staff team from UNC. I took several minutes trying to capture the stars that were out that night. Being in Denver for so long, I think I often forgot about the stars (since you can't see many there)...I was in awe of how many I could see on this night. Then I was in awe at the thought of how many more there are that I still could not see. God is such a beautiful and creative Creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment