10.09.2010

"I'm ready..."

Yesterday afternoon, I spent some time with the Lord at McDonalds (What can I say?...I really like their sweet tea...and it's only a dollar, and I can get refills). While I was sitting outside near the equipment where kiddos can play, a boy (who was playing by himself) shouted out:

"I'm ready to transform!!!"

At first I chuckled to myself, thinking about the somewhat silly announcement the boy had just made (I'm sure in his imagination he was something else, like an alien or autobot and somewhere else, other than a McDonalds playground), but the more I thought about it (the words, that is), the more intrigued I became. I was, after all, in the middle of some deep reflection from reading my Bible. I wished I could have shouted out:

"I'm ready to transform!!!"

...in my own context, of course. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment