5.03.2010

Art

This weekend I picked up a free publication for Colorado parents, and in the back was a listing of free things to do during the month of May. The 1st of May just happened to be Saturday, the day I happened to pick it up. Because it was the first Saturday of the month, the Denver Art Museum was free, so after Luke woke up from his afternoon nap, we ventured downtown to the museum. As any person, there were things I liked and things I didn't. Some things I thought were creative and some I thought were dumb. Just my opinion though. One of the things I liked was this painting. It captured my eye...the color, the textures, the size...it was like I was in this strange land and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. Looking at the picture does no justice for the actual painting. But that's what I do to remember things...take pictures.

Lord, thank You for time and for creativity, for beauty and for inspiration. And thank you for making each of us uniquely...You are so creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment